General Help in Searching for Providers
If you are having problems using our Find a Provider service, we recommend checking the following on your computer:
Make sure you are running the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
We Support following Browsers for this site
- Internet Explorer (8.x and above)
- Mozilla Firefox (2.x and 3.x)
- Safari (2.x, 3.x and 4.x)
Click the "Internet Explorer" image below to download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
Check your screen size and resolution.
This site is best viewed at resolutions of 800 x 600 or higher. To adjust your screen resolution on your computer:
- In Windows XP
- Click Start
- Choose Control Panel
- Choose Appearance and Themes
- Choose Change Screen Resolution
- Adjust the slide bar to either 800x600 or 1024x768
- In Windows 7
- Right click on a empty space on the desktop Choose Screen Resolution
- Adjust the value to be either 800x600 or 1024x768
- In Windows Vista
- click the Start button,
- click Control Panel,
- click Appearance and Personalization,
- click Personalization,
- clicking Display Settings. Under Resolution, move the slider to the resolution to either 800x600 or 1024x768
Clear your browser's cache.
To clear your browser's cache in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Launch your browser
- Select Tools, choose Internet Options
- Click Delete Files, then click OK
Make sure you have the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To view some of the documents on this web site you will need to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download the latest version, click on the "Get Acrobat Reader" button below.
Make sure you are always seeing the latest version of this web site
The pages on this site are updated frequently. To ensure you are always seeing the latest version of the pages you need to:
- From Microsoft Internet Explorer's Tools menu, choose Internet Options
- Click Settings
- Under Check for newer versions of stored pages: select Every visit to the page, click OK, then click OK.