Did you know 44% of employers don’t offer term life insurance on any funding basis?¹
Protection plans like life insurance that can safeguard what's valuable to employees are an important part of financial wellness. As a trusted advisor, you can help more clients offer a comprehensive benefits package that not only sets their employees on a path toward greater financial independence but also helps employers. How?
Financial stress impacts working Americans’ emotional and physical well-being.²
- Financial-related stress can distract people at work
- It can take a physical toll and impact a company’s health-related costs
With a life insurance offering that helps reduce employees’ financial stress, your clients are investing in a more productive and focused workforce, which enhances their company’s bottom line.
And, Life Insurance is something their employees count on through their workplace:
- For the first time in history, more Americans are covered by employment-based life insurance than individual life insurance. ³
- 57% of those with life insurance obtain it exclusively through their workplace.² Since many Americans may not have a financial advisor, the only way they might learn about life insurance and take steps to buy it is through their workplace.
With Guardian you can offer a life insurance program that helps meet your clients’ and their employees’ needs.
Products and options
Through a variety of funding options for our Term Life Insurance, we’re committed to helping you build and recommend the most comprehensive plan possible.
- Generous guarantee issue amounts help employees take advantage of protection regardless of health history
- Portability allows employees to keep coverage if they change jobs
- LifeAssistSM option provides critical income to employees who suffer a severe or catastrophic disability while on approved waiver of premium
- Options to easily increase life insurance amounts over time without medical exams or via automatic increase (for Voluntary Term Life plans)
You can even offer a more complete, continuous solution by recommending both our Term and Voluntary Permanent Life Insurance.
To maximize financial security for employees, our Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance can complement your client’s Life plan by covering accidental death and injuries.
Why group life insurance from Guardian?
Support that can be counted on
Through the years, Guardian has consistently maintained high financial ratings from ratings agencies. As a company that’s been delivering on promises for over 155 years, our stability means we’ll be there when our customers need us most. When a life claim is filed, a tenured, dedicated life case manager handles our customers’ experience with empathy and care and facilitates fast, accurate benefits payments.
Valuable services beyond life insurance
With Guardian, the value your clients can provide their employees goes beyond just a life insurance plan with these other available services:
- Will Preparation Services - access to estate planning professionals, online planning documents and resource library (automatically included on Voluntary Term Life)
- WorkLifeMatters – employee assistance program providing guidance on personal, financial and legal matters. Plus, workplace tools for employers
- Travel Related Insurance Protection (TRIP) - an emergency travel and medical assistance program designed especially for employees who frequently travel for business or pleasure
- College Tuition Benefit – when your client’s employees participate in a Guardian plan, they can earn tuition rewards that can help pay for the cost of college.
Ready to take the next step?
Learn more about why Guardian is a smart choice for life insurance plans. We can provide any help you need in determining the right plan offering for your clients.