More added value for you and your clients.
Saving for college is probably one of the most important financial goals families are faced with today. But it’s becoming more difficult to reach.
Did you know? The average cost of 4 years of college is $143,320.1
So, now is the best time to offer Guardian’s exclusive College Tuition Benefit (CTB) Program to your clients and their employees. Employees are looking for new ways to help them save for college and employers are seeking new benefits to attract and retain top talent. That’s why our value-added CTB program is a win-win situation for everyone – brokers, clients and employees!
Here’s how it works:
- Members enrolled in Guardian plans with CTB earn 2,000 Tuition Reward® points annually, per product.
- Each Tuition Reward point equals $1 in tuition reduction.
- Guardian Dental members receive a bonus of 2,500 Tuition Reward Points after year four.
- Rewards increase each year, and members keep them forever.
- Tuition Rewards can be used at over 400 participating private colleges and universities nationwide.
- Members can allocate rewards to their children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews. Godchildren and stepchildren, too.
Rewards add up fast!
The more products a client offers with CTB, the more rewards their employees will earn. Which could end up covering the cost of a full years' tuition!
The CTB program lets you offer products that help you stand out, reach your sales goals – and even earn up to 25,000 Tuition Reward Points every year for the students in your life.
Get started on adding CTB to your Guardian cases – share our CTB e-brochure with your clients today!