Whether you decide to offer Guardian Accident Insurance as an employer-paid benefit or as a voluntary benefit, you and your employees can count on affordable group accident insurance rates and comprehensive coverage and service. Guardian's flexible solutions can help companies control accident insurance cost and stay within budget, while delivering a product that adds value to their benefits package and can make a real difference to employees.
A choice of three plans to fit any budget
To get the most coverage while still keeping your accident insurance rates affordable for you and your employees, Guardian offers a choice of three plans - Value, Advantage and Premier - and a range of important riders. The main difference between our plans is the coverage amount paid to insured employees.
This flexibility with plan choices and optional riders allows you to tailor your accident insurance rates and protection to better meet your employees’ needs and your company’s bottom line. You can even choose to offer all three plans and let your employees decide which plan and which accident insurance rates are best for them.
There are over 40 different circumstances that all Guardian plans pay benefits for, including:
- Emergency room or urgent care facility treatment
- Imaging, such as x-rays.
- Injury or diagnosis, such as burns, dislocations, fractures, concussions, eye injuries, and lacerations.
- Treatments, such as epidural anesthesia pain management, joint replacement, rehabilitation unit confinement and surgery.
- Hospital admission & confinement
- Follow-up care, such as follow-up visits to doctors and occupational or physical therapy.
- Transportation, such as air ambulance and ambulance.
Child organized sport benefit provides more for the benefit dollar
Participating in organized sports provides children with many benefits, including physical exercise, socialization, and opportunities to learn important life lessons like being part of a team and how to handle success and failure. In support of keeping kids active and healthy, Guardian’s child organized sport benefit increases covered benefits by 20% for a child (covered dependent aged 18 years or younger) who has an accident while playing organized sports.
Optional features allow you to increase the strength of your plan
The following riders* can be added to an accident plan for even greater coverage:
- Wellness rider. Employees may not be able to avoid every accident, but they can try to stay healthy. By including a wellness rider, your employees can receive a wellness benefit payment of $50 - $150 per year when they complete certain routine wellness procedures or screenings.
- AD&D rider (accidental death & dismemberment). An optional AD&D rider provides a one-time cash benefit of up to $50,000 for an accidental death or accidental dismemberment.
- Hospital confinement for sickness rider. Accident and sickness insurance are not the same coverage. Our hospital confinement for sickness rider combines them as part of your Guardian accident plan, so your employees can also receive an additional benefit payment for each day a covered employee is in the hospital due to sickness. Out-of- pocket costs add up for illnesses, too – especially if you're in a hospital.
- Disability rider. A benefit payment of up to $350 a week is provided for up to 52 weeks if a covered employee or covered spouse becomes disabled and unable to work.
Work with your broker to discover the plan and options that provide the best accident insurance rates for your company.
Service and financial stability you can count on
Enhance your benefits package with a group accident insurance plan for your employees that doesn't increase your administrative workload or impact your bottom line. With comprehensive service and enrollment support, adding accident insurance to your benefits package is remarkably easy.
Our customized employee communications are designed to build awareness and help your employees understand the value of group accident insurance. To make things as easy as possible, enrollment is 100% online via guardiananytime.com, or it can be integrated into your existing online enrollment system.
We've been helping businesses like yours protect their employees for over 55 years. Our reputation for strength and reliability means you can count on us to be there when you or your employees need us most. Guardian has received exemplary ratings from the four major ratings agencies:
Learn more about Guardian's Group Accident Insurance.