Whether you have two employees or 2,000, Guardian provides competitive cancer insurance rates backed by services you can count on. Guardian Cancer Insurance is an affordable way for you to address growing medical plan costs while still offering robust financial protection to your employees. It's a way to strengthen your benefit package – offering your employees valuable coverage at affordable group rates.
More than 1.6 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer this year.1 And while today's advanced medical care is improving cancer survival rates, the cost of treatment goes well beyond what medical insurance covers.
Flexible solutions allow you to manage the cost of your plan
We understand that every company is different and don't believe in a one-size-fits-all solution. Guardian offers a choice of three plans and important options that allow you to tailor your cancer insurance costs to better meet your employees' needs. You can work with your broker to discover the plan and options and cancer insurance rates that work best for your company.
A choice of Guardian Cancer Insurance plans – so you get the rate and coverage your employees want
Our most basic cancer insurance plan ensures that your employees are paid benefits for many common procedures and treatment.
- Cancer screenings ($50 - $150/insured/year)
- Inpatient services. Hospital and intensive care unit confinement, attending doctor, second surgical opinion, surgery.
- Outpatient services. Radiation or chemotherapy, immunotherapy.
- Transportation. Air and ground ambulance.
Our Advantage Plan offers an increased level of protection over our Value Plan and adds benefits for services such as:
- Initial diagnosis
- Anti-nausea medication
- Bone marrow and stem cell transplants
- Experimental treatment
- Home health care
- Inpatient special nursing care
- Medical imaging
- Outpatient and family member lodging
- Outpatient or ambulatory surgical center care
- Physical and speech therapy
- Reconstructive surgery
- Transportation and companion transportation
Our most comprehensive plan increases many of the coverage amounts that our Value and Advantage Plans pay, plus it includes coverage for alternative care and reproductive benefits.