Why should you contact your broker today to get critical illness insurance quotes? Critical illness can strike without warning and it can leave an employee both physically and financially devastated. But you can help your employees financially protect themselves and their families by offering Guardian Critical Illness Insurance as a part of your benefits package.
Contact your broker about a Guardian Critical Illness Insurance quote
Getting critical illness insurance quotes from Guardian is easy. And like all our offerings, our critical illness insurance policies include no-hassle administration, maximum flexibility, affordable group rates, and 100% portability.
Pays for first and second occurrences
Employees are covered for the first and second occurrences of a critical illness. For example, if an insured person experiences cancer and later has a relapse, he or she will be covered and receive a second occurrence lump-sum payment.
Occurrences are counted from the date the policy starts
Other plans may not pay a first occurrence benefit if the insured had a critical illness prior to their current policy. This would be considered the second occurrence, and would not be covered. But Guardian Critical Illness Insurance pays the first occurrence benefit even if the insured person had an occurrence prior to being insured by Guardian.
No lifetime maximum
Benefits are payable for multiple conditions.
Coverage is guaranteed for employers with 25+ employees
No medical questions. No medical exams.
We understand that every company is different, from large corporations to small businesses with as few as 2 people. Which is why Guardian Critical Illness Insurance quotes are customized to the needs of your company and your employees. Ask your broker about these options to decide what's best for your company.
- Up to $50,000 for first occurrence. Guardian Critical Illness Insurance allows you customize the critical illness payment amount your employees receive (up to $50,000) according to your company's needs. Your employees can select from incremental amounts or specific amounts that you select.
- Caregiver rider. Caring for parents with Alzheimer's can be emotionally and financially challenging. To help defray a portion of the cost, you can include a rider that will pay benefits if an employee's parent is diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
- Family wellness rider. Encourage your employees to stay healthy by including a family wellness benefit payment of $25 - $100 per year when they complete certain routine wellness procedures or screenings, including completion of a smoking-cessation or weight-loss program.
- Hospital admission benefit for other illness or injuries. You can include hospital coverage that pays a daily benefit up to $500 (10 days per year) if the insured employee is in the hospital for any condition that isn't already covered by Guardian Critical Illness Insurance.
- Automatic increase. Benefit increases 5% each of the first five years of coverage with no premium increase.
- Cancer death benefit. $1000 benefit if the member dies from cancer for which Guardian paid a lump sum diagnosis benefit
- Recovery supplement. Additional benefits for recovery of conditions for which Guardian paid a lump sum diagnosis benefit.
- Occupational HIV/hepatitis coverage. Covers the first of either illness at 100%, no recurrence
- Redundant coverage exclusion. Employers who already offer a cancer insurance plan can lower the cost of their plan and avoid unnecessary coverage by excluding cancer coverage.
Get a Guardian Critical Illness Insurance quote from your Broker today
Your broker can help you compare plans and customize a critical illness insurance coverage for your company.