Help families get closer to their college goals.
In today’s environment, you need meaningful incentives to help retain employees and attract new ones. What could be more powerful than offering them a way to help pay for part of a family member’s or loved one’s college tuition?
Did you know? The average cost of 4 years of college tuition is $143,320.1
That’s why you should consider including Guardian’s College Tuition Benefit (CTB) with your plans. It’s an exclusive rewards-based, administrative-free program offering a simple and effective way to help your employees save for college.
Here’s how it works:
- Members enrolled in Guardian plans with CTB earn 2,000 Tuition Reward® points annually, per product.
- Each Tuition Reward point equals $1 in tuition reduction.
- Guardian Dental members receive a bonus of 2,500 Tuition Reward Points after year four.
- Rewards increase each year, and members keep them forever.
- Tuition Rewards can be used at over 400 participating private colleges and universities nationwide.
- Members can allocate rewards to their children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews. Godchildren and stepchildren, too.
Rewards add up fast!
The more plans employees enroll in with CTB, the more rewards they earn. Which could end up covering the cost of a full years’ tuition!
Take part in your employee’s financial wellness by helping them reach their goal of saving for college.
Talk to your broker to get started today.