The Guardian WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Program provides employees and their family members with confidential, personal and web-based support on a wide variety of important and relevant topics to help encourage their well-being: stress management, dependent/elder care, nutrition, fitness, as well as legal and financial issues.
You are automatically eligible for WorkLifeMatters when you offer three or more qualifying lines of Guardian coverage* - making it the ideal complement to an effective employee protection program, particularly a life insurance and disability plan.
Program highlights include:
- Unlimited telephonic assistance on common employee/workplace issues
- Life advice and professional counseling
- Maternity education
- College planning
- Balancing personal and professional life
- Psychological counseling
- Legal services
- ID theft and fraud resolution support
- Monthly newsletters and e-mail alerts
- Employee communication materials and utilization reports